daughter and drinking her bottle

my daughter will not drink her bottle. I have tried eveything from holding it for her to proping it. I don't know how else to get her to drink her formula. It has been like this for about a week. She rather eat food than drink her bottle.

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 9:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My two year old daughter was the same. She may just be ready for foods only. Keep trying the bottle, or try different ones (my friend just changed the size of the bottle and he son drank it!).
    lovelymommy2009

Answer by lovelymommy2009 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Have you tried a sippy cup? Maybe she is just ready for a cup change :-D
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 9:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i am thinking that she is ready for a cup. you can put her formula in a cup and it is better on there teeth. how old is she?
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• 8 months
    Madelyn_Marie

Answer by Madelyn_Marie at 10:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My Son did that he's 6 months and once I gave him baby food he didnt want his formula anymore.. So I cut the baby food and gave him no choice. Thats what my ped. told me to do and it's worked. I finally gave him back baby food and he's doing good so far. Hope this helps
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2009