How do you keep dust off of glossy surface?

Hi everyone! I am new to this group and wondering if anyone has any advice for me! We have this glass and steel entertainment center and I have tried SOOO many cleaners and nothing will keep it de-dusted for more than a day. Someone told me to after I clean it to try rubbing a dryer sheet on it, but that didn't work :(. I will try to look on best buy for a picture of it but it has a really glossy/shiny surface and dust will just NOT stay off of it. I tried vacuuming more and that didn't seem to help either. What products do you recommend? Thanks in advance ladies.
Here is a link to a picture of it....
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=cat13506&type=page&skuId=8193554&productId=1165609791326&viewtype=Alternate%20View%202&h=387

Carrie06

Asked by Carrie06 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• No answers yet