So, your kid is the cutest? :)

If you have a kid from 1day old-13 years old, write why you think he/she/they are the cutest! it could be a cute story, or just why theyre so adorable. [Its for a story in PARENTS magazine, my friend is the editor]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• Well, of course! Everyone thinks their child is the cutest!
    Anonymous

• mine is the cutest baby (5mo) because.. he has these cute chubby cheaks and every EVERY time u look at him he smiles so big and gets sooo excited. lol hes so cute
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• All 3 of mine are the cutest, to me anyway... But my 6 yr old, omg I could write a book on the things he has said and done... Example, he had a bubble bath, I was cleaning up the bathroom, came in the living room and looked at him, he had brown stuff all around his mouth, I asked him what it was and he said, "you forgot to wash my face mom" I said "come here" he came up to me and I smelled it, he had been drinking chocolate syrup out of the bottle.... I couldn't get mad at him, he's tooo cute!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:23 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My 5 year old Daughter gave me this letter a few days ago. It is hanging here right next to my computer as a reminder to me. I lost it on my 4 kids the other day, a few hours later she brought me this letter she said, "it's for both of my moms (her birthmom and I, we are adopting from the foster system) It said:

I love mom NO matr wat hapens to I stil love you Mom I love Mom

Did I mention her HUGE brown eyes, her beautiful HUGE afro, her crazy adorable smile that looks JUST like her birthmoms? Or how about how she dances pretty much everywhere she goes? How she can get ANYONE to smile no matter what it takes? Or what about that she started really reading at 4, and I can't get her out of books? She likes to dress like Punky Brewster used to with bright colors (the more the better). I could go on and on...
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 10:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Oh heck no.. I am SO not done!! I can brag all night about my kids.. LOL
    Isaac is 4 (almost 5). He started really reading at three, and has been tested by the elementary school at a first grade reading level in preschool. He wrote his very first sentance with a capital letter and a period shortly after turning 4. It said:

My dad liks bgrz.

Translation: My dad likes boogers. LMAO!! I can't keep him out of books either. He is now really into the My weird school series, and I love listening to him laugh histerically while he reads a funny sentance.
    Speaking of laughing histerically, he does that in his sleep. Loud enough that he wakes the other kids and I up. You could drive by my house at 3 am and hear us all laughing as Isaac happliy sleeps and laughs at the same time. Isaac is always good for a laugh. If you are sad, he will hug you, and say, "You can tickle my feet if you want Mommy."
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 10:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I have four kids, hang in there.. They are ALL worth the read!

My oldest son is 10. He started school 2 years late. He started in 2nd grade with no Kindergarten or first grade at all. By third grade he was completely caught up, and in 4th grade this year, he has been on the honor roll all year. He has had some severe behavior problems at home and at school that he has worked very hard to overcome. He has a solid goal to keep his name on the honor roll and qualify for a scholorship to college. He has come so far in the year and a half we have had him home, and I am so proud of him.
    My wallet was stolen about a year ago, and my bank account was drained out. I was crying about it. He asked me what was wrong, I told him, and before I could tell him the bank was taking care of it, he got his wallet and offered me all of his money, AND the wallet. He is the sweetest kid ever!
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 10:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Nikie.. Where do I start with her.. First of all, She is beautiful. So beautiful actually that I am pretty sure we are going to have to put a lock on her closet in a few years.

Nikie has faith in God that I can only imagine having. She also came to us with some severe behavior problems. She has also worked very hard at gettting through it. She prays like she is talking to her best friend, and listens when God speaks to her. She has severe reading issues but still manages to maintain all A's and B's at grade level in school. Reading new words is a HUGE struggle for her, every new word is difficult and frustraiting for her, but she still puts the work in to learn the words in the bible so she, at 7 years old can stand in front of the whole church and read a passage to the congregation. I don't think anyone at church even knows how much work and effort she puts into reading those passages. She is just simply amazing.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 11:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• So, there they all are, my kids, the most adorable, beautiful wonderful kids on earth. I don't expect everyone to agree that mine are the cutest kids on earth, but that's okay, because I know the truth. They are. LOL

P.S. Oops! I forgot, my 4 yo is not cute. He says he is too big to be cute. "Babies that poop in diapers are cute (yeah I know interesting choice of example, not so cute.. LOL), I am a big kid, so you have to say I am cool now.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 11:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My daughter Haidyn just turned 3 and there are so many reasons she is the cutest. She is so sweet, she uses her pleases and thank yous almost too often. She is funny and smart. She loves her brother and is always worried about him and his well being. He is 2 and has a speech delay but she always makes sure that he has what he wants and needs and is included in everything. She is the very best big sister. She loves to dance and excels in dance class, where she is the youngest. She practices everyday singing Shirley Temple Baby Take A Bow. She even sings her own personal remix. She knows she can't always get what she wants and takes it with a grain of salt. Haidyn is my baby girl and the cutest one ever as far as I am concerned.
    mom-x-2

Answer by mom-x-2 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My son Brady is 23 months and has beautiful big blue eyes and thick blond hair. He is speech delayed and has very few words, so the ones he does say I treasure very dearly. His smile can and does light up a room. He has a great personality and loves to dance. That boy has some moves. He is a great listener and is great at making silly faces. He is my baby boy and is great at giving big hugs. He is also the very best at causing trouble and annoying his big sister. He can destroy a room in minutes flat. He is also so cozy, there is nothing better than cuddling with my handsome little boy.
    mom-x-2

Answer by mom-x-2 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009