Are you really happy with your life?

I am 22, married with one infant son and two step-sons. I love my husband and my son is my ENTIRE WORLD!! But, as great as everyting is on the outside I often find myself wishing things were different. Have you ever felt like this? Have you ever wished that your life was different? I mean, yea everyone would rather have a lot of money but do you ever wish you were better at certain things or got to experience more or maybe you SO was different, or whatever. I was just ondering if I was the only one. . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think about this everyday... my son is my everything and i love my dh, we are better off money wise and everything looks good from the outside but idk i always think i could have done soo much more...owell
    Anonymous

• You are not alone. Right now I am happy in my life, but when I was about 25 (10 years ago!) my son was 5 and I went through a period where I mourned the things I didn't get to experience. I loved my son and couldn't imagine my life without him, but still had the "what ifs".
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• im in your same boat.. im not nappy but im working on it :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• LOL im not nappy. i meant happy ;]
    aliciatron

• Yeah I am happy, drama and all. When I stop thinking about the ideal life I realize that if my life is hell then our hell is a good life. I truly love my family and growing and changing.
    Anonymous

• Yes, It is a daily battle for me. I love my marriage and my daughter so much. My family is what makes me keep going. We have money to get what we need. But still at the end of the day I feel all alone and not truely happy. I quit my job as a nurse to be with my family more, I figured that was what I was unhappy about, Now it seems like I am more disscontent then ever. Life is TOO bland now. But being a nurse it had TOO much going on. I have been trying to find my middle ground for some time now, and nothing I do is helping. So girl I can understand a little.
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 10:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• --OP Here-- My TV is on the Disney Channel ALL the time for my son so in turn I end of watching it most of the time as well. . . .anyways, the teen movies make life look so glamorous and so much better. IDK maybe it's just me.
    Anonymous

• Yes...It took me a longtime to finally find true happiness, it feels so good.....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• It took me doggone near forever but I'm finally happy in my life. I'm single and independent. I have the freedom to do whatever I want. My kids are grown so am out from under that responsibility and my time is all for me. I found myself again after all those years of being a mom and a wife. I have a man in my life that I don't have to live with to be complete but he's special to me. I know I'm loved and cared about. I have a roof over my head and food to eat. Life is indeed good. Not perfect, but pretty doggone close. I've learned to be better about priorities and choosing what is really important. I found my purpose in life. So if space aliens beam me up tomorrow, I will die a happy woman. i can't ask for more than that. Well maybe I could ask for the spaceship with the best food and movies! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 10:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2009