mason!

ok my name is christina and while growing up it seemed that EVERYONES name was christina or christine or some kind of chris... sooo when it came down to picking a name for my son i wanted a unque but now crazy name... i had never met another mason in my entire life... and i dint get it from the internet i got it from a book ... so i picked mason ... now it seems liek now everyone has the name mason and im just frustrated but still love the name... anyone else fell the same or am i crazy lol

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup, I really love the name Rayne. Ever since I was little I wanted to name my little girl Rayne. So I'm pregnant now annd if it is a girl we're naming her Adriana Rayne. But now I see tons of Rayne's! Grrr, it's frustrating! But at least I know I'm not the only one with good taste!

BTW, I think Mason is a great name!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• yes.. when I chose Madelynn it seemed like NO ONE had the name.. and now all the friends or strangers I met used the name for there kids, spelled different but still the same name. Also Paige, I figured was different, but not so much..
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 10:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Don't feel too bad I have a Jacob.... He's in kindergarten and there are 3 other Jacobs,lol I let my 12 yr old name him, we didn't know it was the most popular name at the time.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yes, I chose Logan because I didn't know any and now I hear the name all of the time.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 10:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I love the name Mason. My dd named her youngest son that and I think it's a wonderful name. You did well picking it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I hear you I have a Justin and a Autumn, Autumn wasn't a name I heard too often now I see it everywhere lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 10:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I have an Isabelle and when we chose the name we didn't realize that Isabella was so popular.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 10:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My hubby's name is Mason
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My oldest daughter is named Sylvia - we haven't met another person within her decade age with the same name....lol.
    My Samantha is a common name, but she doesn't mind. My Katherine is sort of common, but we have called her Kathie since birth and she firmly lets the teachers know exactly how it is spelled...lol. So many people want to call her Katie, though, and she's quick to correct them.
    My name is Karla and I only met one other growing up, but she was probaby 8 years older and she spelled hers Carla.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:37 AM on Mar. 6, 2009