What the heck happened?

OK i just went to look to see if there were any comments on my journals.. it was normal this afternoon.. and just now when i looked the little "my stuff" box under the journals tab the i always clikc on to view my journals and my friends journals you know the one im sure.. WAS GONE! in its place were 3 boxes that said journals with polls, journals with photos and journals with videos.. so how the heck do i chel my journals and my foirends with out going to everyones page? ARG!!!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• All that info is available in the blue box to the right. Yeah I went to whine about that last night and the team responded they are trying something to make the journals easier to access.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I think they may have a glitch or something, when I got on earlier my Cafemom toolbar was gone. Try it again later.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2009