Question on :Used the pendulum old wives tale

I used it like it said and it said i was pregnant and i asked if it was a girl it said yes i asked if it was a boy it said no......I also asked if I'd start my period it said no and i haven't yet....also asked if I'd get a positive on a preg test yet it said no so i decided to take one anyways and it said neg.....anyone ever used this and it was accurate

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ummm the pendulum test is only supposed to be used if ur pregnant. It is to tell you if its a boy or girl.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 10:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• holy crap i did it last night!!! i am a strong believer and it was accurate with every thing i asked,it was so weird how it answered so accurate..

sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• sorry to inform you but it works on more then if your pregnant tell sex of baby,it has been used in my family for century's and it can tell you if your pregnant if you have health problems and so on and so on...read up on  facts before you try to sound smart about something you know squat about..

Anonymous

• I am soooo going to be a psychic someday.....I can't believe people actually believe in this bullshit:)
    Anonymous

• well the cite that i went to said you could do it the same way you would if you were pregnant and it would work. It said to take a piece of cotton and tie a ring on the end and hold it over a pen and ask the question is this a pen and see whether it goes in a circle or what and write down the answer then do it again over the pen and ask if its a pickle or something and note the answer and it gave a different answer so whatever answer you got for the yes its a pen would be your yes answer for what other question you decide to to use....and i know you use it when your pregnant to see if its a boy or girl i used it with my other daughter but was WONDERING if anyone has used it in asking questions...
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• yes you can use it in asking ?'s,there are a few diff ways to use it and make a pendulum..i have one i madewith sewing thread and a purple ice silver ring,it works really well..some ppl dont need to use the pen and paper but its a good way and some what easier way for someppl..i am a clairvoient so i dont have to have the pen or papper,what website did u go too?
    Anonymous

• hey anon @ 10:34....I wasnt rude. and I wasnt trying to sound smart. I was just stating WHAT I HAD BEEN TOLD. so pull the stick out of your ass and the next time you want to TRY and be all bad ass put on your big girl panties and let us see your name! to the poster...I was not trying to be rude. and actually I found out alot of DIFFERENT ways to do the test. I did a search on google about it.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 10:44 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• http://www.moondragon.org/pregnancy/genderprediction.html it will show a chart at first but scroll down the page and you'll see what i'm talking about
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• how about when i take the stick out you shove it down your throat.
    Anonymous

• I believe! I love all the old wives tales! Our grandma and Greats really know what they are talkin about! Best of luck to ya!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2009