Sex!

Whats your favorite position? Least?

((Sorry...I'm in the mood.. and my DH isnt here yet! hehe))

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• hmm,.well fav would have to be doggy,.and least...hmm well really i cant think of one..
    Anonymous

• doggy hurts me?! idk why.. it feels like he's stabbing me! am i doing it wrong?
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• ooo lets see lol I am preg so we have had to be clever recently...ok this is weird but honestly I love missionarty. I love that he can hold me so close and kiss me and my neck. I miss it now that i have a huge belly. another fave is standing in bathroom in front of a mirror. It is very intense to see not just his face during the act, but to see yours as well. ty now I have to go pick up SO from work...and attack him lol poor man!
    have a good nite!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:35 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• idk,..maybe you arent arched over enough,.do you know what i mean?i always need to be really arched over,..like with my head complelty on the pillow and by butt really high,..lol.then it feels best.
    Anonymous

• wht do you mean it hurts? like deep inside?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• yeah! he enters and its fine but then i feel sharp pains when he goes harder...

***Bearsjen.. you cracked me up!! so cute
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Doggy hurts me as well. And being REALLY arched does NOT help me, it only makes it worse. I just really despise that position and it sucks cuz thats a lot of guys' favorite position and I don't even wanna go there.
    Anonymous

• Um......I love doggy. Least...I am so not sure.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• really anon9:39?? well everyone is different..but it helps me out alot.i LOOOOVE that position.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• hee hee...I think the pain is from hitting your cervix, which is deeper. Just ask him to not penetrate so hard, or angle your hips diff with a pillow under them. One trick I used to do (when I could freakin reach lol) is to put my hand between us and then i can control how deep he would go in, or he can use his hand and hey then there is a whole new list of stuff to do WITH that hand. (sighs) preg hormones in overdrive lol my so runs from me lol...but i'm serious he does lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2009