Rhianna....

is soooooooo stupid if she's going to take back Chris Brown. I mean she's an Idol for so many kids, so when she takes him back, what kind of message is she sending out there? C'mon girlfriend, act like a lady and stand up for woman all around!

**I guess its more of a statement, not question asked...lol**

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• I agree, but I have been a victim of abuse by more then one boyfriend, I blamed myself and thought all these guys cant be at fault it must be something that im doing to provoc them. I also had such a low self esteem as a young girl and didn't want to loose my boyfriend, I felt so terrible about the situation,but I couldn't turn off and on my love for him/ them. It took me along time to recongnize the red flags in a guy I was interested in and choose to walk away from someone I knew I was not meant to be with. I was young and broke and a young mother and my family was not very supportive they had there on issues. I thing Rihanna has a better support system and she also has money and fame, but it just goes to show it doesn't matter if what race you are or how much money you have or what your family background is anyone can be a victim of abuse. Rihanna is young like I was and she still loves Chris Brown, but she needs to leave.
    Anonymous

• I'm agree..its almost upsetting to think that she might putting up with it, can't imagine how her family feels. As a mom, by heart just sank when the news got around. I know it has nothing to do with me...lol but as a woman my heart goes out to her. Hopes she makes a good decision : (
    krubalc

Answer by krubalc at 11:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2009