Smoking

I've been taking Chantix for about a month now and have not quit smoking. I mean I have cut down tremendously on smoking but I haven't QUIT. That is where I want to be QUIT.
Is anyone else having this problem with Chantix?
I am down to holding on to one pack for about 3 days instead of one. To me that is good but not perfect.

mommatime78

Asked by mommatime78 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Health

• Chantix didn't work for me:( but I know several people who have quit off of it-most of those people stopped smoking completely after 1 1/2 to 2 weeks.

I'm going on a week using the patch...I wanted to kick a big fat cat today that was in my way-I'm usually not a mean person, but ARG!!! I want to smoke sooooo bad.
    Anonymous