Why cant they let go???

I have been with my husband for 2 years and to me it seems that his ex wife hasnt moved on. She constintly texting him and calling him about every little thing she can think of even if she has already asked him about it the day before. Its really starting to get old and to the point were i am about to freak out and say something to her. The reason i think that she cant let go is she will try to get his pitty or sumthing after he tells her something...she will say i know you have breaks at work and you cant call me...and things like i thought we were closer than that..and i will always love you...i think im to my breaking point. He has told her time and time again to only text or call if its something serious/emergency. But its like she dont get it. I mean she even texted him 5 times on Valentines Day. COME ON NOW...anyone got any advice because i dont know what to do anymore. Im at my breaking point

tber22

Asked by tber22 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• You should post this in the relationship section
    Anonymous

• he needs to tell her next time there is a phone call text or email taht is not involving an emergency that a harassment order will be filed along with a restraining order if necessary. She doesnt take him seriously but the last YOU want to do is say something ot her. Her goal is to get in the middle of your relationship and by confronting her you are confirming she is doing a good job adn will only encourage the behavior. He needs to get tough with her, if she says I thought we were closer than that he needs to say you thought wrong... etc. Get your husband to snuff out this bad behaviopr because its not acceptable. How would he feel if you ex texted you every 10 seconds
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2009