for wearers of spanx/assests

will you tell me how much you love them? LOL... omg when i put mine on and put clothes over it i have a lot more self esteem :]

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 10:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I lkove love love mine! My mom bought it for me for after DD1 was born. It helped me get back my shape. Now I wear it with my dresses and skirts and certain jeans. I love how it flatens your "rolls" and gives your butt a nice lift! I wear mine with panties but that's just me. And I wash mine once every week or two. It is amazing. Every woman should own one no matter how big or small! :)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 11:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• okay and why dont i know what this is?what is it lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• ok for the op i have a few questions about them.... are u supose to wear underwear with them annnnd how ofter do u wash them?
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i like them but I have a belly so the top tends to roll down and pisssses me off!! but i feel like my butt and thighs loook good when i wear em! =)
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• LOL ummm its like... there are different kinds, the one i have is panty hose that goes from your knees to your bra and kind of sucks everything in, making your body look more smoothe
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i wash mine once a week and yes wear undies!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• mason- no underwear and i dont wash mine.. the material is to thin so i'll just buy a new pair every couple of times... maybe put them in a bra plastic thingy.. idk the name of it but the thing u put bras in and throw in the washer so they dont get damanged...
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 10:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i have the kymaro shaper its my favoritest thing lol it did me too momma2,it really helps by tighting my tummy i love it..
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I loved mine after my son was born, but he will be 4 soon and I don't need it anymore. Plus, it's hard to breathe!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I'm thinking that I need to get a pair of these.... :)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2009