Why cant they let go?

I have been with my husband for 2 years and to me it seems that his ex wife hasnt moved on. She constintly texting him and calling him about every little thing she can think of even if she has already asked him about it the day before. Its really starting to get old and to the point were i am about to freak out and say something to her. The reason i think that she cant let go is she will try to get his pitty or sumthing after he tells her something...she will say i know you have breaks at work and you cant call me...and things like i thought we were closer than that..and i will always love you...i think im to my breaking point. He has told her time and time again to only text or call if its something serious/emergency. But its like she dont get it. I mean she even texted him 5 times on Valentines Day. COME ON NOW...anyone got any advice because i dont know what to do anymore. Im at my breaking point

tber22

Asked by tber22 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• YOU tell her to stop or get with him and go tell her together that she has to stop and find someone else.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• from my prospective is that its partly his fault, he lets her call him all the time or text him. Maybe tell him, listen i understand u two are in the past but it seems like both of you are still holding on to a point.
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You need to have a serious talk with him to let him know that this is NOT okay. Explain to him how this makes you feel and why you think the way you're thinking.. Tell him to demand that she stop calling or texting him period. Tell him to let her know point blank that there is no chance of them ever getting back together. My boyfriend let me know that (at least with guys) you have to tell them that you're not interested.. don't worry about hurting their feelings.. if you don't tell them to leave you the hell alone, they will think there is still a chance.. this chick seems like she needs it spelled out for her!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yea I would have a talk with him and let him know that she needs bounderies. Do they have children together? Even then the calls should only be about the children. She definately should not be telling him she loves him. Yea definately talk to him.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• ohh that would be grating on my nerves so bad! i would tell him to take care of it before i did ,it is his ex and he has to make a stand between his ex and you ,good luck i feel for you sweetie ,i woulda pulled my hair and hers out by now lol lol
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 1:50 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• She was there first. You just have to deal with it. If you trust him and aren't at all jealous what she does shouldn't be a problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Who cares if she was there or any where first..
    What she does is inappropriate...Your DH needs to set her straight..
    I agree with staceybelly..
    The only thing they should be talking about are the children they created together and that
    is it!!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:52 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Im sorry i dont need to deal with it...i shouldnt have too..She needs to move on. I do agree he should take care of it and he trys and trys she is really just extremely crazy..its like she dont get it.
    tber22

Answer by tber22 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2009