• In the Spotlight:

Do you tell your doctor the truth?

I went to the doctor the other day because I have the flu but she was asking me a ton of questions.
Doctor: "Do you eat a well balanced diet?"
Me: "Nope"
Doctor: "Do you exercise regularly?"
Me: "Nope"

My doctor started laughing at me and I just gave her a weird look. She told me that alot of her patients aren't that truthful. So, are yall completly truthful to your doctors?

Kenzies_mama

Asked by Kenzies_mama at 11:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i try to be... how are you spoused to get good health care if your lying about your health??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't be going to the Dr if I was in good health so obviously there's something wrong,lol
    Anonymous

• I am because I want them to fix whatever took me in there! It sucks though to hear the lecture "just because you're skinny doesn't mean you're healthy" blah, blah, blah. Just give me the penicillin for my throat already.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Why not? You're only hurting yourself when you lie about your health habits.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• it tell the truth as long it is not legally incriminating to me.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yes, I am.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Ayuh!
    And for my honesty I was told by my orthopeadic that I should consider losing "some of that extra bulk." Nich, huh? I tactfully told him that I lost over 50 pounds in a little over 2 years so he needn't worry about that. He's a butt muncher, as my 15 year old would call him.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:33 AM on Mar. 6, 2009