whats the scariest thing that you ever encounterd?

like anything no matter what it is super natuarl or just well whatever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my ex held a gun to his head, I was terrified...
    Anonymous

• when my first child had slipped out of the house and went to her great grandmas house next door she was 2 and i was doing laundry i went in to give a bottle to her and she was gone i picked up the phone and called 911 they asked when the last time i saw her and it was just 5 mins before i called the cops was there in like 2 mins and at that time my grandmother comes walking across the field hand in hand with my baby i was so upset i cried for days after just because i had turned my back for 5 mins i felt guilty that night my hubby put one of those hotel locks on our doors..
    Anonymous

• being without God and being in the outside World by myself
    kitchenlady

Answer by kitchenlady at 11:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• living in a haunted house for 2 years
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Well it is really scary when my husband and pug snore in tandem. It was really bad when my daughter cut her self to release her pain. Then is was pretty scary when my daughter got bit in the nose by a rottweiler, when she swolled a quarter, when my other daughter choked on a piece of hard candy.
    When the person I was watching in the pool had a heart attack, when a child went under the water, when Daniela went under the water in the pool too. When my niece disappeared from my watch for 8 hours. During which I broke into my neighbors house and found out she was a 'psychiatric patient' ...

Okay enough from me. Oh yeah I saved both of my kids the heart attack person, and the drowning child. I saved them all! I am awesome. I come through in an emergency.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• When I saw a friend get murdered and the guys who shot him ran after me.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• being robbed when I worked at a travel agency that was also a Western Union. Having that man come in and demand the money. BUT he couldn't get to Janelle & I b/c there was what looked like a sheet between him & us & I believe it was angels protecting us.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• "Waiting" so to speak for a guy I dated just a few times to come and kill me. I refused to leave even after the cops asked me to and they wouldn't even stay and keep an eye til they caught him! I stayed awake all night and it turned out he had shot himself in some ones backyard. I was so stupid back then. I stayed because the address this guy had was in fact my parents next door and not mine. I just had this feeling that he couldn't possibly run 2 more miles to my house. It was very freaky.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• oh yeah and i got robbed at knife point when i was a manager at murphy usa and the guy stabbed one of my customers..
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Hearing my best friend's grandpa die in the next room.He had terminal cancer and wanted to die at home.I came over to visit,and that's when it happened[yikes!]It was really scary!We waited with them until the funeral home came for his body.I had never seen a dead person before.He was really wasted away.Very traumatic for everyone.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2009