What would you rather?

A cruise or trip?

I'm trying to figure our what to do for my BFF for her birthday, and what would be good for us two ladies to do?

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I personally would do a trip, because even though I have never had motion sickness I know that's a possibility.

Your getting your friend a trip for her b-day??? Crazy, hey wanna be friends? lol.
    Anonymous

• I would choose a trip just because you never know about sea sickness (unless you've both taken a cruise and know it doesn't affect you that way). I have a friend whose family took a cruise over Christmas last year and she and her daughter both spent half of the trip sick and throwing up!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Personally, I would rather go to one place. We're going to Aruba at the end of April. It's a REALLY good year to take a vacation as long as you don't have to exchange money. The US dollar is soo weak right now. Where are you planning on going?

I just like the idea of going to one place, because I like to actually see the place, and I like to just go to the beach all day long lol
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• lol she's amazing, and i love her to death, so I thought for her birthday i take her somewhere to just relax and have fun :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I'm thinking we go to Vegas for the fun part or Spain for the culture.. not too sure what to do yet :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Anyone can do Vegas! go for Spain and then send me pics!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• lol well it would be my first trip out of canada, and hers across the world but yea if it's cheap im thiking we go there :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• there is NO WAY you could get me on a cruise! I would go crazy out to sea with no where to go.

I'd say a trip.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 12:16 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• No cruises unless you pay the big bucks. Go on a trip, maybe Anguilla?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i wanna be bffs lol
    mjbeyor

Answer by mjbeyor at 12:35 AM on Mar. 6, 2009