do hyper big puppys do well with newborns

my dog is 6 monthes old and likes to jump up on poeple and like them alot weve put the car seat out so she would get used to it but now she lays in it even if we put a doll there, (this is not the actull car seat we will use for the baby this is a used one we got to practice with and for the dog to be introduced to.) what should we do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Puppys are just normally hyper.. My cat use to sleep in my sons basnet before he was born and no matter what we would do she wouldnt stay out of it.. But as soon as my son was born and started sleeping in there she stopped.. Try correcting the dog when it gets in the seat with a water bottle just squirt it everytime it gets in there and tell it NO..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:03 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would be worried about the dog stepping on the baby. Dogs are heavy plus they have nails.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 6, 2009