scrapbooking

I am making a scrap book of my daughter and was wondering if anyone knew of some really great places to go to get items for scrapbooking?

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• www.JOANN.com and www. ORIENTALTRADING.com I just did a search.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• do you mean online or local scrapbook stores?
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 12:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• online or stores, it don't matter
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 12:48 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I recomend Close to my Heart they are a great scrapbooking company and even have idea books and different levels of scrapbooking items ie:1 super easy already layed out just add pictures and embelishments to 3 just papers and embelishments you come up with everythigng else
    momfairy

Answer by momfairy at 4:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I dont know where spring field is or how big, but if you live by a hobby lobby they have great stuff. Once a week they have scrap booking stuff 50% off. They used to anyway. I have 4 kids and have scrapped booked each of their baby books. if i lived by you i would so help!!
    Nolamomof4

Answer by Nolamomof4 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Good for you for making a scrapbook for your daughter! You will find it to be so very joyful.
    Go to www.mycmsite.com/marycluley - it is Creative Memories. Our albums have a lifetime guarantee....that is so important. First, though, when you go to the website, check out "project center." There are tons and tons of ideas there. You will LOVE it! Best of luck, and if I can help you in any way, I'd be happy to!
    lovefamphotos

Answer by lovefamphotos at 10:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2009