whats stressing you out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The economy, weight gain, my 6 year old who never quits talking, bless his little heart.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I just recently quit smoking so EVERYTHING stresses me out! I almost kicked a cat today, because it looked at me funny!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• the comute my has to do because his job is 100 miles away from home so he has to stay at our apt where his job is 3days out of 7 days a week=(
    Anonymous

• I have to get my taxes done, My house has termites! My car is old and I have to go to court soon to mediate with ex-husband over child support amount. Sigh, Calgon take me away!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:24 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• The fact that Im pregnant with my 4th child. just had one 4 months ago. the fact that we are going to have to tell his family about it, and because theres another child on the way, we are now going to have to buy a house and a bigger car! GREAT! There goes all the spare money! oh well. I love my family.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• That I went to make guacamole after thinking about it all day and hubby threw the last avocado out because he assumed by looking through the bag that whatever was in it must be bad. He said he thought it was an orange but he was afraid to look frown mini

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• <-- Has to pay the bank for the thrid time uh i hate chase!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 12:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• haha! notpanicking. Thats made me laugh hard! your hubby is silly.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Well lets see how about planning my wedding, trying to get moved and find a new place, trying to keep everything on a budget, oh and having the tummy flu everyone in the house is just getting over it including my 6 month old
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I need to see a dentist, and a gyno soon. We have no health insurance...................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Mar. 6, 2009