DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE? WHERE WOULD IT BE LOCATED?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hahaha! Okay! I would have a dream house in Hawaii, beachfront property, stainless steal appliances, granite counters, etc. It would have a huge deck surrounding most of the house:) It would be like the house in Sleeping with the Enemy:)

I would also have a dream cabin which would be in Minnesota...It would also have all the bells and whistles:) I want a speed boat and some wave racers too!

I play the powerball often.....I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• oops I meant *steel*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Ummm.. In cali on the beach a 2 story house ;0
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• A large, yet cozy, cabin located in the northern woods of Maine or New Hampshire, close to a lake, at least 30 minutes from the nearest town.
    It would have a large fireplace with a large hearth made of river stones, windows and french doors on the back that overlooked the mountain and woods, possibly the lake, too, a deck off the french doors with chairs to relax in and a year-round hot-tub.
    The whole upstairs would be the master suite with its own large bathroom with a window that overlooked the mountain and woods, but was treated so that no one from the outside could look in.
    There would be a loft above the kitchen and a small bedroom downstairs for guests. I want open log beams on the ceilings and throughout and I'd like to hang herbs to dry.
    We would have a snowmobile, snowshoes, a boat, cross-country skis, and a tracker should we need to get to town in an emergency in the deep snow.
    It would be heavenly!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2009