Sharp pains in pelvis

I'm 32 weeks and for the last 3 hours have been having sharp pains on the left side of my pelvisand only on the left andBH also for about the same amount of time. They were almost 10 minutes apart for the first couple hours, but now are coming every 4-5. They only last 5-10 seconds, but are extremely painful. Is this just round ligament pain or something I should be calling my doctor about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe braxton hicks, but yeah I would call your doc. good luck
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would call the doc. It would suck if you were in actual labor and just thought it was BH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you think you might want to ask someone who matter's????

like a Doctor......................hello?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Rude! Don't be an a$$! I know how you feel hun, just call your doctor to be safe that's what he is there for don't worry about bugging him. Aren't you excited? I know I was. Good luck sweetie, hang in there.
    ZachsAngel

Answer by ZachsAngel at 2:11 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• annoymous 1254 thata was extremely rude of you! Very uncalled for. That is what this site is for, is to give suggestions!!! We all know we should call the doc. but some of us like others oppinions before we call the doc. at 1 am for no reason at all!! Try being a little more considerate...she didnt ask for that!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 6, 2009