My husband nutted in my eye

Last night when me and my hubby SO were getting down under the sheets he nutted in my eye..should I see a doctor it burned really bad!!what do you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Health

• LOL! Ummm...I'm not sure what I would do! Just remember if you go to the Dr. that stays in your permanent file, lmao!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Does your eye still burn? If it does then you should probably go to the doctor. This happened to my friend and she ended up getting an eye infection.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 12:48 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• hahhaha! god I would have killed him! why did he do that. yuck!!!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:50 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Are you serious Aviators Wife? I can't believe this has happened more than once, lol!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yes, I'm totally serious. She didn't want to go to the doctor at first but her eye was red and swollen, so she finally went and they gave her some kind of eye drops. You girls need to wear goggles or have him aim somewhere else!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 12:55 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Nutted? IDK what that means.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• LOL! I'm not the OP Aviatorswife, but I'm sure glad I came across this thread, lmao! I didn't even know this was possible, I mean it makes complete sense and I guess anything is possible, but jeesh!! I think I might start wearing goggles just in case. I would be soooo mortified If I had to see my Dr. for something like this, but then again I'm sure she's heard it all!! WOW!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• nutted means he cummed in my eye
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• it means her so ejaculated in her eye...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• If yor eye is not swollen, wash frequently with lots of clean and pure cool water. Repeat several times a day and find the magic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2009