is the womens 1 a day enough?

i want to start taking vitamins because lately my energy level has been really low. everyone keeps telling me to take B vitamins.. are the womens 1 a day vitamins enough? or should i take something else?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 1:13 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I swear by my pre-natals=) I still take them
    Anonymous

• pre-natals are a great multi-vitamin but you should talk with your doctor or even a nutritionist to help determine what your bodies needs are. Also, to increase your energy levels, a goods night sleep, a balanced diet and moderate exercise is a great way to naturally increase energy levels. even if you just take an afternoon walk, you will see an improvement.
    MrsVLopez

Answer by MrsVLopez at 10:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i still take my pre-natals and i drink that emergen-c drink (the box with all the little packets u mix w/ water) every day, it think that's enough lol
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• it's fine to take your pre-natals even 2 years after giving birth?
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 1:55 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I know of a great, completely healthy, natural and guaranteed system. PM me if you are interested and I would be happy to tell you all about it!
    ShakleeMama87

Answer by ShakleeMama87 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2009