belly hair????

ever since i was pregnant (2 yrs ago) i've had this really dark hair on my belly.. so i started to shave it (probably a big mistake i know!) and now it seems thicker so when i have the time i just pluck it. otherwise i can't help but shave it off. anyone else have this problem?! it's disgusting.

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 1:21 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Its the hormones hun! But DONT shave it thats probably why the hair is dark now!
    Try the SKIN SO SOFT Fresh & Smooth Hair Removal Cream. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping Its the same idea as Nair
    except its nowhere near as expensive, it actually smells good and it actually WORKS lol.
    Use that and it will take the hair off and after a couple of months of using it the hair will start growing back a little less thick! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• your a life saver! thank you!
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 1:41 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Shaving does not make hair darker, that would be like saying the hair on your head is darker after a haircut!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'm with you, I have the same problem, my problem was when I tried to shave it or pluck it I ended up with ingrown hairs so now I use veet and I'm praying it will lighten up. If all else fails I'm just going to tattoo over it!
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 10:20 AM on Mar. 6, 2009