Is it me or....

ALOT OF MIL'S A PAIN IN THE NECK??
AND CAN'T MIND THEIR BUSINESS LOL

jenniek510

Asked by jenniek510 at 1:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YESSSSSSSSSSS!! OMG my MIL needs to mind her own bisiness. And let us run our own lifes!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:25 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• oH UR IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME!!
    LOL mine is soo controlling!!!!
    jenniek510

Answer by jenniek510 at 1:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Ya my MIL calls zillion times a day and emails. If I dont email her back she gets PIS$ED
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:27 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I do not yet have a MIL, but I do call her my "future mother in law". MY SO and I have been together for over 8 years now and I even lived with her for about a year when my son was young and daddy was gone. Of course we had a few arguments but who doesn't right?

Then, just last weekend my SO jokingly said that we (him and I) spend ALOT of time together and he is feeling stiffled...She said "maybe you (my SO)should get your own place!!!! Um...hello, we have a child and are working on baby #2, wtf is she to comment on our relationship? Part of it might have to do with her just getting divorced for the 2nd time!
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 1:48 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• ...didn't realize I was still hurt by her comment until now!
    alexandersmom03

Answer by alexandersmom03 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Y'all ever been to the group 'My MIL is a Crapburger?' the title says it all...
    IRISHGIRL329

Answer by IRISHGIRL329 at 4:07 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My MIL and i did get along intil her sister butted in all are lives, her sister would just tell lies, but later on the only reason she told lies is so she could cover her butt for what she was doing stealing money from family members and she was going threw a ruff patch with hubby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I don't like my MIL at all (long story), but she lives over in England and has nothing to do with her children and grandchildren at all so I never have to worry about her butting in. I don't know which is worse, really.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:01 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• SOMETIMES MINE CAN BE BUT THEN OTHER TIMES SHE'S FUN AND HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR. THERE WERE TIMES SHE WAS ON MY SIDE AND TOLD HER SON.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:45 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yes there are alot of MIL's lik that, fournately I have one that isn't.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2009