pain in lower belly

im 26 weeks and having pain in the lower part of my belly? ne1 know what this might be?

HayHayMarie2009

Asked by HayHayMarie2009 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had that a lot, it was ligament pains from them stretching, however if it hurts unbearably or you are bleeding you need to page your doctor or go t the hospital. But if it just feels tight and a little painful it's probably just you ligaments stretching. Have you had any complications?
    ZachsAngel

Answer by ZachsAngel at 2:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I have had the ligament pain for a couple months now, but this feels a lot different than that. I have not had any complications...no bleeding or anything like that. Maybe its just feeling different tonight...but its more of a stabbing pain, then it will stop for about 4 minutes then it will come back...
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I had all kinds of weird pains so I just went on my gut you know. I'm not real sure but maybe BH? Go to whattoexpect.com they have a lot of info on the site and there are also message boards that you can talk to people due the same time u are. I was on that site 24-7 it was a lot of help to me.
    ZachsAngel

Answer by ZachsAngel at 2:27 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• thanx!!!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 2:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2009