DO YOU HAVE ENEMIES ONLINE?

JUST CURIOUS IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD AN ENEMY OR A BULLY ONLINE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes when I was a member of this online writing site, I had a woman following me around telling me I was worthless and I should quit writing. I am still a member of that site, but I don't visit it as often as I used to it is not like cafemom where you can report people. She is gone now so I guess someone got rid of her, but it just turned me off to that site.
    I have only had one here and it was just so stupid. She made a question about me and told me I should walk around with a paper bag on my head 'cause I was so ugly. Silly. I have not had anything happen to me since then though.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 7:33 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Nope I havnt...but I dont want one so I'm anon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I have real life enemy's that happen to be on like. It is one of the reasons I left another online baby forum
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I haven't personally had a bully but I know a few people who have. The best thing to do is report them, ignore them, block them, and make your profile private.
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 3:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Iapparently do have people on cafemom that don't like me - oh well I have better things to do than hate on people I have never met before in my life. People can be quite pathetic
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:16 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• When I was a Cafemom "virgin" I assumed all of the moms were nice until I learned the hard way. I actually cried and continued to chat in the room they made me cry in and the moms kept on making fun of me for a certain thing I could not help. I haven't been in a chat room since.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• no offense to anyone but the born agains can get really mean on here....they aren't my enemy but I find their ways ironic
    DanaWar

Answer by DanaWar at 6:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i do i do
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:03 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yes. It was on that juicycampus.com website that recently was shut down. Its been reborn unfortunately but still. You could basically say ANYTHING you wanted about a person on this site, anonymously, and face no consequences.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 8:19 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• When I first joined CM, I found out the hard way that if you disagree with someone, who's used to having their ego stroked, you will be stalked from group to group by them,and your page will be polluted with them,and their buddies garbage. Thank goodness CM offers the block members option. I don't use it often,but I will if someone seems unstable,or just wants to keep coming at me, even though I've long ago moved on from that problem. Has happened more than once, but I guess that's what happens when you put more than a million women together in one place! LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2009