Looking for some kids I used to babysit

Ok, there were these three precious kids that I used to babysit. I have tried so hard to find them through the internet, but I can't without having to pay to see the info. I'm very concerned to know where they are today, if they're alive, what became of their mother, etc., etc. It wasn't the best of circumstances that they lived in. This would have been 1990-1992. When I left S.C. the oldest one who might have been eleven claimed she was pregnant.
Any suggestions? I'd really just like to know these kids are okay. I've tried myspace, facebook, you name it... Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• myspace facebook
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I've tried myspace, facebook, you name it... Help!

I tried that already
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• reunion.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• pay for a search online,$20 or so alot of them arent expensive.
    MRSBUSYMOM

Answer by MRSBUSYMOM at 3:57 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• what will u do if u find them and they are in trouble financially or homeless?
    sunshyne251

Answer by sunshyne251 at 4:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• hire a Private investigator and have him track them down or go cheap and pay the 20's a look up the info online .
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:07 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Personally I'm very uncomfortable with your request. There are way too many children being abducted and I'd hate to help you find them and then find out there's some Amber alert for them bc they were kidnapped. Sorry. Call the police and talk with them about it if you have concerns for the children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Wow, I am a mother of 3 kids of my own. This was in 1990-92 and I moved. I loved those kids more than anyone could ever imagine! I'm offended that you would say this, although I do understand. These kids would be in their late 20's early 30's, I doubt they're missing. I'm just trying to find some old friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Have you tried whitepages.com? May be a long search but it's possible...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2009