what to do for nausea?

im preg and im really sick to my stomach i havent been able to get to the dr and i feel horriable is there anything over the counter i can take??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There's something called Pregnancy Pop Drops or something like that, which I have heard work for a lot of women.

When I was pregnant I had horrible morning sickness (actually all-day sickness) that lasted for months. I tried anything and everything to get rid of it. The only thing that helped was peppermint candies. If you can get the ones with real peppermint oil in them, they work the best.
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 3:15 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• my husband bought me ginder snaps and they worked great!!!!!!!! i would eat 2 before i even got out of the bed, and then i brought them to work with me and any time i got a sick feeling i would eat one. also my doctor told me to things that helped out great. 1. dont let yourself get hungry, that makes you sick and 2. ask for a prenatal with a lot of b6
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 6:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I agree with the previous answers, but you also need to see the Dr. you could be dehydrated and need fluids. I was really sick like that and went to the Dr that is a friend just to have him check me out and I ended up in the hospital for 3 days for severe dehydration. Also, there are prescriptions you may have to take so you can function, I was sick for all 9 months with bothof mine.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 10:03 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• lemonaide curves sickness
    MsRosati

Answer by MsRosati at 12:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2009