Weight Loss With Acai Berry?

Has anyone used Acai Berry?? you know the new supplement that is suppose to make you lose weitht?

What were your results?

GA_GiRL0920

Asked by GA_GiRL0920 at 3:14 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes, but its very expensive, google apple cider vinegar, ive lost 6 punds with this in 2 weeks!!!! Google it, yiu'll be amazed and it's 100% natural, and cheap!! Good luck
    Anonymous

• I found pills in the vitamin section of Walmart and they were like $8. Not sure if its the same or not...
    jajumommy2000

Answer by jajumommy2000 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Acai Berry didn't work for me at all! I gained 6 LBS in 5 days and I got very bloated. When I went to cancel in my trial period - they said I never did. I got charged over $100. Even when I showed proof that I cancel, they denied it and still kept my money. I say never order anything like this. I seen a lot on Scam Reports about this product before I tried it - I should of listened.
    biznesmom

Answer by biznesmom at 7:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2009