need help

me and my husband wants anoth baby but when is the best time to have one. if some can help us i would thank them we had twins but they died so we have not tryed in a while can some help us

sheila804

Asked by sheila804 at 4:33 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• First, I am so sorry for your loss. If you and your husband are in agreement that you would like to try again and you are in a financial position to stay home with your baby then I would try again. Your hearts will know when it is right to take that step again. Just be sure you can be there to give your baby the nurturing he needs with all your love and time.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 7:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I am soo sorry for your loss. regarding when to try again, when both you & your DH feel as though you have had enough time to mourn the loss of your twins, it is then that you both take the time & do some deep heart- & and soul-searching to figure out when you are ready to try again. I wish you the best of luck!!!!!
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• well i too am sorry. but if u have already decided u want another one... keep each other warm in winter ;) so u can deliver in the beautiful weather not having to worry about icy roads! ;) lol GL
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 2:43 AM on Mar. 7, 2009