Whats your favorite memmory

what is your favorite memory form your teenage life?and do you look back at that momment to enjoy the memory?
Mine was when i was at a state fair with friends and this guy took off from school like a weekago before the fair he was on the run but anyway he found me at the fair turned me around gave me this huge kiss an ran cause the teachers were after him to take him back but anyway when i got out i found out he was in jail never seen him again but still wonder about him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The time I went on a teen retreat with my church during the winter when I lived in Maine and they taught me how to ski cross country. Once I got the hang of it I set out on my own in the woods and fields with my camera. I enjoyed the beauty around me and took some lovely photos that even my father (who was very abusive and condescending) appreciated. It is a day I will never forget.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:58 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Anything with marching band, I have too many wonderful memories. Band trips, goofing off with friends, meeting my now DH (and the fun we had on the dark bus on band trips....). Well to be honest it was giving my virginity to DH while we were dating. It was the first time for both of us, totally uncordinated, but it was beautiful and really made us closer. We planned the weekend, the place, and it worked out just like we wanted! I know a lot of people may regret losing their virginity as a teen. I don't, I gave mine away and got a beautiful gift in return. Besides, its kind of nice, after a near 7 year sex life we're WELL in tune to each other now!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 8:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2009