Earliest signs of pregnancy.

What were your earliest signs of pregnancy and how early did you feel them? I'm feeling nauseous lately for no reason, I'm not sick. I've been getting headaches, gaining weight even though I have had no appetite. I'm hungry but when the food is in front of me I just feel ill. I'm not getting breast tenderness though and with my first I got that almost right away. At most I could only be a week half pregnant. Is it possible to feel it earlier the second time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My hubby told me I miss two months without a P.M.S. so he let me know. Then the 3 month I was sick up intil now 5 months
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:08 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• With me, I just knew I was pregnant with the first one. I was on some meds for a problem I have. I took my self off of it, told my doctor I was pregger. He said no. I said you wait two or three weeks. I'm telling you. Sure as shit, I was pregnant. I knew the day I conceved my twins.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• The nerves in my uterus are very sensitive and I have felt implantation with both pregnancies. Then came the nausea, headaches and my boobs feeling like they were going to fall off my chest lol.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i knew 2 weeks after i got pregnant.
    Anonymous

• 2 weeks, just had "that" feeling and my boobs hurt real bad! Then started getting BAD headaches.
    Anonymous