Well I guess Jon from Jon and Kate + 8 has finally had enough of Kate!!! Have you heard this?

Supposidly he was caught twice partiying with college girls at a local school.

He was drinking, dirty dancing, and kissing the girls on their necks and mouths.

A whole bunch of people have seen him so now I wonder how Kate is kill him?

Have you heard this? If I knew how to put a link up I would. sorry ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• no i havent boy she'll get quite a bit of child support wont she? lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:08 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• lol. Seriously. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• It's on the cover of some weekly gossip rag....can't remember which one tho, maybe Star magazine.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:16 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• OP here: I wonder if its true.

But even if it IS or isnt they will probably just deny it and ACT fine in front of the camera. She probably only brings out the whip when the cameras are gone! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I doubt its true. Really when does he have time to do this with all those kids?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I doubt it is true too. I can't picture him doing that to her and the kids. I think their marriage is pretty solid.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• NO way not Jon! I don't think he would be that stupid. He is not unintelligent and I think he has accepted his fate with Kate!
    gabrielle888

Answer by gabrielle888 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I don't think that sounds like Jon at all either, but I do disagree about their marriage being solid....Its not at all. If it were, then she wouldn't talk to him like a child and berate him and he wouldn't put up with it. I cant see them surviving because of that behavior. Thats not how husbands and wives talk to one another. I doubt this is true though.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• one if it was true there would be pictures all over the internet. 2. Jon admits he's a stay at home dad and doesn't work. Can't get money if there isn't money to get. 3. Kate wouldn't survive as a single mom with custody. : )
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:21 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Why do people think of child support and not the family.. The stress is unbelievable.. but they have the help and the means to handle it.. It may have been just a picture snapped having fun and a story made up... those GOSSIP RAGS do that all the time. This is how gossip gets started....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Mar. 6, 2009