sleep apnea (sp)

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about sleep apnea if you or any of your children have it or if you know signs of it or anything.my so is concerned about our daughter and i just want to know somethings before i go to the dr.

alyssa1

Asked by alyssa1 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Health

• by the way my daughter is almost 4yrs old.she hasn't been taking a nap,so when she does go to sleep its been between 5-7 sometimes 8pm and will sleep all night till the next morning.i don't see a problem but my boyfriend thinks maybe there is because sometimes she will snore like once and then wait a min and then hear her breathing but she hardly ever breaths loud either.i dont know,i am just wondering
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 8:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• can anyone help me
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Serenity had it for a tiny bit. I took her to the ENT (dr wilson) here in glasgow and he said she had enlarged tonsils and/or adnoids and thats common and she might grow into them. I don't think she really has it anymore.
    ladysylpher

Answer by ladysylpher at 12:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2009