Wasted of Money

What baby item did you get none to little use out of?

kboney29

Asked by kboney29 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yea, I'd have to say the changing table is something I hardly use now.. Also her tummy time mat.. it was so small she would wiggle off of it half the time and just end up on the floor... man that seems like such a long time ago!
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 9:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• hmm i would have to say the play pen. she didnt like being in there too much she would rather have been playing on the floor
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My husband built a changing table area on top of an antique dresser in our son's room. I think I used it 3 times. We were never in his room & he didn't sleep there.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:50 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• play pen, diaper genie, maybe even the changing table (too big of a pain to walk across the house and upstairs and back across the house just to change her...when i was downstairs most of the time.)

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:52 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• oh yea the changing table too. i used it to hold all her stuffed animals lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:53 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• LOL!!! I think its funny a lot of you said changing table cuz that's the one thing we almost didn't buy that I'm SOOOO glad we did cuz we used it ALL the time when she was really little and still use it a lot now. I would have to say the one thing we got that we never used was the stroller that came with our carseat. If I could go back I would have gotten the carseat by itself cuz the stroller was just too bulky and awkward.. we ended up getting a different stroller (ok I went through 3 before I found one I liked)
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2009