conception and implantation

how long after conception does implantation occur?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I believe it is 7 to 10 days :).
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 9:21 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• can it happen 15 days after conception?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Well the sperm can stay alive for about 3-5 days...possibly 7 in extremely rare cases. Ovulation occurs approx. 14 days before your period is due, and conception takes place the day after ovulation. Implantation happens about 5-7 days after that, but I don't think it's possible to take 15 days from conception or implantation, unless your ovulation was miscalculated or you're counting 15 days from when you last had sex :)
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• here's my dilema my LMP was july 12th. i had sex august 4th. should have had my period august 9th-10th but it didnt come until august 18th. had sex the day it ended (august 22nd) and now i have a due date of may 16th. so im a bit confused about my due date....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• how long does it usually last?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Mar. 6, 2009