Have you ever heard of the " Obama Code"? Will you be aware of it now?

The Obama Code. For the sake of unity, the President tends to express his moral vision indirectly. Like other self-aware and highly articulate speakers, he connects with his audience using what cognitive scientists call the "cognitive unconscious." Speaking naturally, he lets his deepest ideas simply structure what he is saying. If you follow him, the deep ideas are communicated unconsciously and automatically. " The Code is his most effective way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• See when I hear him talk...mostly I hear the sound that the parents make on Charlie Brown...is that the Obama code?

**WAH WAH WAH*** That sound?? Yes, thats what I hear to with a mixed in blah blah blah occasionally.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• ?

Tinfoil hat club?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:54 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• It is easy for him to do that with Sheeple who have Kool-Aid stained lips.

I think for myself, thank you.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:07 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I am not imune to getting that warm and fuzzy, "we can do it" feeling when I listen to him, but then afterwards when I try to think of what he actually said to address the question, there is nothing there, so I realize that he's just a good speaker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yep momofsaee, that's the sound.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Obama speaks with forked tongue. One day he speaks on the left side the next day on the right side that way he tries to please everyone. Right now I don't think many people believe what he says. I wonder if Chris Matthews still gets a tingle up his leg when he hears him.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2009