someone once said

i didnt know cafemom was about popularity. well what do you think? i think in alot of cases it is. i mean think about it you got show downs to vote on and most popular answers. so is it popularity?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Please... Everyday is a contest.... Just like the ANONz... They post crap like "who is the most popular"... Who has the best answers.. Hey we all answer we are all POPULAR to everyone.. Popular isnt just for the good it also gos both ways...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:53 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Good point.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I do believe it is. When I am in a group that I don't go to very often, I have a heard time getting anyone to respond to my posts or even saying hi. It's like high school all over.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I don't think its like high school popularity- but I think you tend to see faces over and over again and see who likes them and who doesn't. So that's like popularity.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:05 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• In some aspects, yeah I guess it is. Like with the showdowns and best answers thing like you mentioned. But only is some ways. As far as groups go, I don't necessarily think there's the whole popularity thing going on in some of them. At least not the very few that I belong to.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Sure it is. Its just like in school - or in some cases even at work places - you have cliques. There's nothing wrong with it. Then you have the people who are always hating on the popular (jodi) girls. ;)
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 9:10 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• bduckett your silly lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I agree, I think it is in some ways, but I also think life is a popularity contest, it doesn't end once you graduate high school
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:21 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I think it depends on what areas of cafemom you visit.. There are cliques all over the site because that is where those people frequent the most. However, I don't think it's a popularity contest.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 9:24 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I wanna be popular!!!!
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 6, 2009