How often do you and DH/SO have sex?

And how long have you been together? I just find it happening less and less and wonder if what's the average.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• we've been together over 3 years and lately is been going down the pooper. less and less. i think were on a 3 week stretch now and I yelled at him the other night and he still didn't do anything. WTF he's 21 and I'm 19. I DON'T GET IT.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:08 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• We'll be hitting 3 weeks by this weekend too and I am DYING! IDK..

In a way I can take some blame because I never initiate and it's because I'm tired and I know he'll say the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• We've been married 14 yrs and we have sex about....2 times a week...give or take. We work hard to keep that going. Its not the most important thing, but its related to communication definately.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:20 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• hmmm my hubby and I have been together for 7 years now... and its been almost a month now.. I am pregnant and I just dont feel like having sex so much right now.. I feel bad, but I can't help it if I don't want it! Maybe I will get in the mood sometime soon!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• WEVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 YEARS...AND IF HE GOES A DAY WITHOUT HAVING SEX HE THINKS ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!! HELL I CAN DO WITHOUT IT...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:29 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Everyday on the days he doesnt work. So Tues thru Fri and on the days he does work, maybe onceor twice.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 9:33 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Oh and weve been together 8 years.
    JmgBlair

• 5 years together and we have low sex drives so it's about every 2-3 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• been together over ten yrs, its been months. have two boys under 4yrs. i know that is bad but i still cant bring myself to care. i am so tired and if we do he is selfish.
    crashie

Answer by crashie at 10:25 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My husband and I have been married thirteen years and we normally have sex every night. I wouldn't mind it being a little less though.lol.
    krisieb

Answer by krisieb at 11:10 AM on Mar. 6, 2009