being nosey

my friends husband is in the army and based in az.she is up here in mass...she decided not to move but have a mutual sep...she has a large house.he is going to be down there for about a yr.he just came back from iraq.she assumed he was getting out of the service.he decided otherwise.he is a capt.how is she affording that house.and in a yr is he going to come back and buy a mcmansion???i think there is just something wrong about this.she is getting the best of both worlds but im not saying a thing.does any one know whats up????if it was me i would be in az in a second...after this winter.but she is stubborn.she seems like she has money to burn and before he said she needed a job cause he could not afford the house alone???hmm just think this is wrong and taking advantadge of the taxpayers money.let me know if i am wrong???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• u sound jealous, sry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I am not sure I understand how she is using taxpayer dollars.
    It does sound like you are jealous. Maybe you shouldn't be friends with her if you don't agree with her actions.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• How well do you know this lady? Do you know if maybe she has family money or something? Why don't you worry about your own finances and let them worry about theirs? How in hell is this taking advantage of taxpayers?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:30 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• NONE of your businesss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• see ya......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Gossip,,Gossip,,Gossip. A lot of military families do this. For various reasons. You should stop worrying about her life a worry about your own.

Answer by louise2 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Are you military wife too? One of the favorite things for some military wife's to do is gossip about others............Just sad.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• ..yeah I agree.. how is it your business, and how is she taking advantage of taxpayers money?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• You lost me sorry
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:30 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Abusing tax payer dollars? Are you freakin serious? Her husband is fighting for YOU and YOUR freedoms all while you are wallowing in jealousy. Its none of YOUR business how they spend their money. Or where she lives. I'm guess your arent a military wife or you wouldnt say something that ignorant. If your worried about people "abusing tax payer dollars" I suggest you STOP focusing on military families who sacrifice so much for this country, and focus on people sitting on their butts getting public assistance with no intentions of bettering themselves. OR theses politicians who are taking european vacations on YOUR dime. Oh and BTW I AM a military wife, my hubby IS deployed.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2009