Where can I find inexpensive kimono style onesies?

My friend sent me a couple from Germany a few years ago with my first and I LOVED them. I searched online for some and all I can find are organic cotton ones that go for about $20 a piece. That's too rich for my blood.

I was hoping someone knew of somewhere I could get them in maybe pack form, like the gerber onesies.

Also the only ones I can find are long sleeved and I would certainly need the shorter sleeved ones.

Thanks!

Xynyth

Asked by Xynyth at 9:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you want a full onsie (buttons at the crotch) try Gerber. I bought some a few months ago, but be warned that they run small. If you want just the half shirt style then Babies R Us online has them and I have also found them at TJ Maxx. Oh and Baby Gap has some on sale on their site now. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:59 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Thanks :) I went to all of those but I didn't find what I was looking for. Maybe they have them in store.

I want the ones that cross in front and snap up the side. Though Babies R Us online had the CUTEST cow print onesie I might get lol. Thanks again :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 10:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Oh! I found some on Allbe Baby from Gerber! $15 for a 3 pack, still a lot but much better than $20 for 1. Thanks again!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 10:15 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Manny had on but a friend of ours brought it back from Japan.
    MyLove

Answer by MyLove at 11:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• check target.. and carters.. target i know out here just clearanced all of their kimono onesies, but it might not be at all stores.. i have a few from carters,
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Thanks :) You'd think they'd be more popular seeing how awesome they are lol.

And Steph, Manny's was a real Kimono lol!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:36 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I tried. :) I didn't really like the kimono style onesies cuz Manny was too skinny and they didn't fit right.
    MyLove

Answer by MyLove at 2:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i think you can get them at walmart... $9 for a pack of 5?? plain white i think... just the Tshirt with snaps on the side??
    RowanandOrion

Answer by RowanandOrion at 5:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Would you believe I just got George Organic Cotton kimono style onesies on CLEARANCE $3 for a pack of 3!?!? How awesome is that! Of course I got them all the way up to 6-9 months lol, all the same color and style but hey, for $3, I'm not complaining!

Thanks everyone for the advice!!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2009