how do you become...

how do you become/get into being a mary kay lady lol. whats the job ential, whats the money like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You can ask a represenative, or go online. You have to have a lot of time on your hands to actually make money there. And you pay for a lot of the stuff yourself too. There are not a ton of people that sell enough to really make a decent income. But if you are just looking for something to do I guess it's alright.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• there is a more profitable opportunity in cosmetic sales with Motives. I was a Mary Kay consultant and found a way to build a new business with less people and less money.
    Anonymous

• Consider selling Avon too, www.youravon.com/dhullum you can sign up straight from my website and it only costs $10 to sign up. That gets you everything you need for your first two campaigns. The products sell really well and most of your customers buy every campaign. Let me know if you're interested.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I am a Mary Kay consultant for almost two year and I love it. 50% commission awesome products and great family like support. email me at sshaw07@marykay.com for more info. right now if you start in march you can get a free 6 months of a personal website and free business cards and my director give you over 100$ in free products....it's a great time to start!the money is great too I make 100$ to 200$ at each class on a bad day....and there are many ways to sell....and you just have to be 18 and buy a starter kit for 100$ plus tax or earn your kit it's got over 300$ worth of stuff in it
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• http://www.marykay.com/smcgarity1/sellmarykay/default.aspx
    The nuts and bolts....You are looking at $117 to get your kit. With any business you have to marker yourself. The good thing with Mary Kay is that it has been around for years and most women have heard of it. The more bookings and showings you do the more income you have coming in. One great thing I heard recently is this...Never leave a show without another booking. It is a great company to work for and wonderful people! Check out the information and if you have any questions give me a call or email.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2009