What do you think about teen pregnancy?

Lately there has been alot of hype about teen pregnancy. What are your thoughts and feelings about it. I was watching on the news that some teens from 14 to 16 want babies because they are bored with their lives and/or want to stay in a relationship. Kids are growing up too fast!!

Cj605

Asked by Cj605 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Any 14 to 16 year old that wants a baby because they are bored just shows how so immature they are. They have no idea how hard it really is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I feel sorry for the babies. They have no say in what happens. I was born to a 15 year old mom it was not easy waiting for her to grow up. She thought she was mature and had it all together she could not have been more wrong. People criticize older moms but I would rather see a pregnant 50 year old than a pregnant 17 year old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I think parents aren't doing their damn job.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 10:50 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Unfortunelatey teen pregnancy has been around for a long time. Personally I wish, teens didnt have sex. Thats just my "old fashioned" coming out, I didnt have sex as a teen.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 10:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I believe that having a child at that age is
    WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    to young....I am so against it.
    If they are so damn bored...get a job, volunteer...just keep your pants on..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:54 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

clapping

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• 9:54 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 by: DanneeView Profile
    I believe that having a child at that age is
    WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    to young....I am so against it.

I completely agree. Usually children get in trouble because they are bored, even parents of toddlers know this.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Proof "Abstinence Only" education doesn't work.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• stop looking for drama there is no need for you to had posted this twice in two sections
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• It is my worst nightmare, so I try to deal with it as best I can we talk about it a ridiculous amount of time, and we start early. Right now, my discussion is not centered on sex is bad, but that sex is something that SHOULD NOT be had in high school.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2009