what does it mean when the ovulation test is positive twp days in a row?

my ovulation test was positive two days in a row...what does this mean?? could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• your ovulating
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• we cant tell you if your pregnant only a doctor can
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• um excuse me but dont get mart..i just wanted to kno....
    Anonymous

• No, an ovulation test will not tell you if you're pregnant, but you ovulate for more than one day. That's why your test is positive for ovulation two days in a row.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 4:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• ovulation test show positive for getting pregnant meaning too have sex those days if you had sex on those days then you have a better chance of being pregnant
    Anonymous

• The opk will not tell you if you are pregnant, an opk and hpt pick up two different hormones. an opk picks up your LH surge which increases when you ovulate. That being said, You can get many days of positive because your LH rises and peaks and will start to dwindle down once ovulation has occured. I had 4-5 days of positive opk's when I was using them in sept/oct. Good luck this month!
    mommyto3rugrats

Answer by mommyto3rugrats at 11:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2009