HeLP!!! My 10 month old wont eat....

Hey all!! I have a 10 and a half month old who is the pickiest eater I've ever met!! All he will eat is formula!! And only out of a bottle. I've been trying solids since he was about 4 months (the Ped. recommended it so early because he had acid reflux disease) When he does eat solids (which is like once every 2 days) he will only eat oatmeal, chicken noodle soup,cheerios, and crackers! I try more than 3 times a day to offer it. He pushes it away!! Someone plz help. I know that they dont have to eat it until 12 months but I dont want to take away his formula at 12 months and have him scream for it because he doesn't know of any other foods!!!!

MandyAshley

Asked by MandyAshley at 11:01 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you should try to mix his food if he likes oatmeal then mix his veggies with the oatmeal and see what happens .keep trying and dont give up
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'd just let him eat what he eats. I wouldn't worry much. My son didn't eat solids daily until 11 mos.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 6, 2009