What kind of house shoes do you use?

I have the ones that slip on and off (the ones that look like a little tunnel) anyway I bought my size and for some reason the tip of the slipper tends to press against my toes when I walk or put weight on it. I try to ignore it but it is uncomfortable.

So then I buy these ballerina slippers and they worked out ok until the elastic on them started to really imprint into my back of my upper heel (like the back of the ankle). Can someone please give me any suggestions on house shoes???

Sometimes I like to walk around in socks but they get too dirty atleast with house shoes I can slip them off and on. But I need comfy ones. Help! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Health

• I wear warm comfortable slippers in the winter and flip flops in the summer.

The only advice I can give you is find a style of slipper that you are comfortable with.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:56 AM on Mar. 6, 2009