oh the nausea...

Last pregnancy nothing worked to ease my nausea, and I threw up EVERYTHING that went in to my body.

What are some things that have honestly helped you with it? I don't want to be throwing up for the next 4-5 months like last time if I can help it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am sorry I don't know what to tell you to do as I didn't get morning sickness with either one of my girls. Sorry.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Candied ginger. Gingerail, ginger snaps, and msot other sutff like that doesn't contain enough ginger. Ginger tea is good though. i'd stick with ginger tea and candied ginger.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:14 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Zofran was the only thing that lessened it for me. I still got sick daily, just not the +10 times like before. I tried lemon drops, ginger, sea sick bands, flat Coke, water, crackers, small meals, popsicles. I also heard acupuncture can help.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• when you start feeling like you are going to vomit pop a sweet tart in your mouth to get that bitter taste out of your mouth and breath big deep breaths. works for me everytime
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:16 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Vitamin B6 and Unisom at night helped me a lot in my last pregnancy. It didn't make it go away 100% but it made the puking more infrequent and I was able to keep some things down :) Good luck, the first trimester is hard!!
    Mommy2BabyBrie

Answer by Mommy2BabyBrie at 1:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2009