if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

i would change my teeth..lol ever since i was a little girl i have always wanted pretty teeth. i had braces for 8 yrs and they did nothing but ruin my teeth. i lost all my back teeth cuz of the braces and cuz my insurance will not cover anything and i cant afford anything else. i need to back to the dentist and i am so scared to go cuz i know they will pull at least 5 more teeth. i am only 31 yrs old and all i have is 15 teeth left. it sucks bad. i always get them horrible headaches and its caused from my teeth and they hurt. that is my one wish about myself is to have nice teeth. i hate smiling cuz i know people can see the bad teeth. and it is so embarrassing. i feel so ugly when my teeth show. ok now you

melissa197829

Asked by melissa197829 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Does it count after having kids? LOL. Because I want to change my belly get rid of my pouch and the stretch marks lol. Before I had kids I had a flat really flat belly and I miss it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• yep that counts. i still have a little pouch to. i use to be so flat and i want it back to...lol
    melissa197829

Answer by melissa197829 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Er... Some days I get crazy about the way I look... My nose is too big... My hips are wide... My thighs are too big... Bla bla bla... But other days I think f*** it, I'm thin-ish and pretty-ish, it'll do!
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 11:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I feel your pain, I have terrible teeth... they're really crooked and the enamel is really weak so it'll break off. And my jaw is misaligned. But they can't do the jaw surgery to correct it until I've worn braces for awhile,and my insurance won't cover braces since I'm an adult.
    AesSedai

Answer by AesSedai at 1:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I wish I could be shorter I'm not TOO tall so to say but for being Mexican I'm a giant. I'm 5'9 1/2 so basically 5'10, I would love to be around 5'7.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 2:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would get some weight and curves on. I have hated being "not womanly" all my life.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• to have self confidence and not care what all the women think about me....
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would like to have the want to exercise. I just don't like to do it.

and smaller boobs
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 10:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• HIGHER METABOLISM!!!
    bamabellemommy

Answer by bamabellemommy at 11:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I would be skinny again
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 11:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2009