• In the Spotlight:

Help me make up my mind lol

Ok I know you are probably going to say you can't do this only I ca lol, but my girls are 4 and 14 months. The lady next door to me just had a baby a boy and it makes me so badly want another one I do want another one someday though. The thing is is 14 months to young to try to start having another or should I wait until she is a little older? Her sister was 3 months away from her 3rd birthday when she was born. I can't make up my mind if I want another baby now or to wait. What do you think??? By the way my 14 month old is almost potty trained. I just can't get that pooping part down lol, but she pees in the potty just she can't really tell me yet. Should I wait until she is older or should I go ahead and try in your own apinion? After this one I might get my tubes tied, but then again I can't decide on that one either lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Then theres your answer anon725. I simply suggest that you really sit down weigh out the pros & cons, Look over your finances & such. After the both of you sit down & discussed it, then & only then do I advise you to make your decision. I wish you the best of luck!!!!
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• owe I wanted to add another thing I think is also stopping e right now for the fact noone in my family wants me to have another one because the way the world is today and bringing another baby into it, plus they don't like my hubby they threw a fit when I didn't get my tubes tied with my last baby. Also I had a problem with my epidural when I had my last I was leaking spinal fluid and had 2 blood patches to this day I have really bad headaches so I don't want another epidural, but don't know if I can do it natural
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I think it would be wise to visit with your doctor about any possible complications from the epidural issues you metioned. If you feel ready, and your doctor and husband are on board, then go for it!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• LIFE IS SHORT MOMMA, GO FOR IT SO AT LEAST THEY ARE CLOSE IN AGE.
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'm debating this too my son is also 14 months old there are so many plus's to having them close in age and some negatives. For us its timing it right because my husband could deploy before I give birth and he could be here. But we know for sure he'd be here at least 5 months after the baby is born so it seems like a good time. He missed the first 10 months of our sons life and its hard on my husband and on my son. I think you should take awhile to think it over and make sure you're not just wanting one because you see one next door. Its a huge decision just make sure its the right one. As far as the way the world is if you think you have the means to support another child then go for it. I would never let my family aside from my husband decide kids for me. No way. That's for you and you alone. Good luck in your decision.

Anonymous

• i say screw the rest of the world if this is something you and hubby want too do then go for it family and friends are going to complain no matter when you get preggo so why wait if you don't want too i would talk to hubby and also the doctor and see what they have too say
    Anonymous

• There is more to consider that just your desire to have another child at this time. What does your husband think about the idea? Are you able to stay home with your children or do they have to be in daycare? Are you financially able to support another child or would a 2nd job for daddy keep him away from time with his kids? Is your body healthy for another pregnancy or are you exhausted taking care of the home and kids. Potty training and the ages of the ones you have are just a small part of the considerations. Does the family you have get all the love and attention they need from you now?
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 6:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My hubby says it is up t me when to have another one he does want one more to try for a boy lol. I am a syat at home mom and have been since I was 7 months pregnant with my first. I think we could do it with at least one more child. No body is pretty healthy other than the epidural thing I have mentioned. Yes all my kids get my love.
    Anonymous

• Thanks BARB87
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 7, 2009